Online success revolves around one thing Quality Content. If you are an Internet marketer you need articles for your blog, your newsletter or ezine, and even more quality articles if you plan to use article marketing or guest blogging to drive targeted visitors to your website. If you’ve been struggling with writing your own articles and sourcing quality content , let me share a few ideas with you that may solve your problem.
When sourcing articles, you have a few options. I personally recommend that you use a combination of these suggestions to add a variety of content to your websites. I’ll start with a few of my favorites…
Get Free Reprint Articles FromArticle Directories.
Article directories like EzineArticles.com and ArticleBase.com are packed with quality articles that you can reprint on your site. You don’t need to pay for the articles they are free. The only requirements are that you do not edit the article in any way and that you include the author’s resource box (or bio) at the end including any links that the author has included to their website.
It’s a win-win situation. The author gets free advertising. You, the publisher, get free content.
There are three negatives to using this type of article.
- First is the issue of duplicate content. You’re sharing the same articles as everyone else that uses that directory. This isn’t important if you’re using the article in your ezine and isn’t a huge issue for your blog or website, as long as you write an introduction to the article, and add a wrap-up statement or recommendation at the end.
- Second is the time it takes to find the better quality articles. You can’t just use any old free reprint article. You want to use Expert Content to build your business – and many of the article directories have sub standard articles
- Third is the issue of having to include live links in the author resource box. You are advertising for someone else for free and sending visors away from your site.
Good news! I can help you with the free advertising part in the next section of this article.
Use Specially Written Free Reprint Articles
Some Ebook owners and other marketers with affiliate programs offer articles with a twist. They let you replace the links in the author resource box with YOUR affiliate link for their program. You get great content and you benefit from the possibility of earning affiliate commissions too.
Write the Articles Yourself
You can decide to write some of your web content yourself. I highly recommend that you do write a lot of your own content, at least on sites where you’re trying to establish yourself as an authority in your niche.
However, there are options that will enable you to post quality content to your website without having to write all of it yourself. (Some you can just edit and use.) The difference in this option is that YOU are seen as the expert, rather than endorsing someone else as the expert.
Hire a Quality Ghostwriter or Copywriter
- A ghostwriter is a freelancer who writes for you but you take the credit.
- A copywriter specializes in writing copy that sells, and you usually take the credit.
There are many sites on the web where you can find ghostwriters. Start by asking around, or go to sites like elance.com (a job posting site) to find a writer. Having a ghostwriter can help you to keep your blog fresh and active.
My Favorite Shortcut: PLR Articles
PLR articles stands for Private Label Rights articles. PLR articles are usually written by a ghostwriter and sold to several website owners. This means that you and a limited number of other website owners can edit the articles and publish them without needing to link back to anyone or give anybody credit for writing the articles. You are seen as the expert when you use PLR articles.
You can customize the articles, tweak them for your market, insert examples or photos or case studies and publish them on your website — or you can use them just as they are. Either way, you have a lot of flexibility when working with PLR AND they are very affordable.
How do you Find a Good PLR Service?
Simple. Find a PLR site that’s been around for a while and offers professionally written content that’s sold in limited quantities. That will ensure that you’re not getting recycled PLR, but are getting your hands on top-quality content.
My Recommendation for Top Quality PLR, Sold in Very Limited Quantities:
EasyPLR.com has been offering the good niche plr article packs on the web since 2006.
- Great reputation. Thousands of happy, repeat customers over the years.
- Great quality. The content is written by Professional Writers on staff and Edited by a Separate staff member.
- Limited Availability. You are not sharing your articles with thousands of other people.
- Run by a Respected Internet Marketer- Nicole Dean owns EasyPLR.com and is known as a woman of integrity
- Excellent customer support. Need any help? They are there for you.
I use EasyPLR.com and I highly recommend their content. Check it out here.