Today I have some wonderful business building freebies to tell you about.
I have known Felicia Slattery for 7 years, she is an amazing coach and speaker and I have no hesitation in supporting the launch of her book,
You can check it out here:
The great thing about Felicia’s book launch is that you don’t even have to buy her book to get the awesome bonuses she’s gathered for it!
All you have to do is visit her launch page and register. Of course, she hopes you will get her book and tell your business friends about it because there is some excellent content including:
A reality check on elevator speeches, where they come from and how we’ve been tricked into believing “everybody” in business needs one.
- The surprisingly large role empathy has in business communication and the steps you can take to build professional relationships based on empathy.
- The research behind why the “elevator speech” does NOT work.
- The only 5 words you’ll ever need to start a conversation with anyone, anywhere.
- The very few instances you’ll need some version of the outdated elevator speech and how to craft a powerful personal introduction that is interesting and compelling while also relationship-building.
- The top 3 questions you can ask someone else to completely avoid having to deal with and wade through their version of an elevator speech.
AND MUCH MORE!
As for freebies… Felicia has gathered together some amazing gifts all in one place that you would either not have access to at or would need to spend cash on.
=> A webinar about how you can mindmap your first or next speech, from Bob the Teacher (one of my early mentors)
=> A webinar Felicia co-taught with Tony Laidig on Your Genius Factor and how you can tap into your unique God-given genius to serve the world.
=> Two written reports from Shannon Cherry, designed to help you network like a rock star and ethically and easily collect leads for your business.
=> Plus a few things from Felicia, too
Please check out her book and get your gifts TODAY right here: http://lynnelee.com/kes
To your success, Lynne
Tags:business,business communication,business friends,business success,Elevator Speech,Felicia Slattery